Born and grass fed in Toronto.
Simple always trumps fancy.
Whatever you focus on grows in importance.
Life is too short to worry what other people think.
My favourite way to spend my time is by making music. So the best way to support me on this journey is to sign up and get notified when I have something new available. I am also available to compose soundtracks for film and video games.
If you’re interested in growing your skills, I created Spaghetti Lab to help teach creative coding, and more specifically this is a resource for creating your own systems with platforms like Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Began studying a Masters in Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MMIE) at the Smith School of Business (Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario).
- Playing keyboards and helping to produce the band United Power Soul.
- Technical director for On Your Winds, a sound art installation by Tina Pearson that took place at Yonge and Dundas Square for a day in the summer.
- Continually adding new tutorial content to Spaghetti Lab, including a device called Blinker for Ableton Live music software.
- Goes traveling overseas for six months.
- Composes soundtrack and sound design for Orphan Black: The Game
- Co-creates United Power Soul.